- Bruschetta w/White Beans, Sun Dried Tomatoes & Basil
- Spinach, feta, raspberry, candied nut salad w/ raspberry vinaigrette
- Chicken with Goat Cheese and Sundried Tomato Sauce
- Saffron Rice and Red Pepper Pilaf
- Strawberry Mascarpone Tart
Moving on to the first course. I served a simple spinach, feta, raspberry, and candied pecan salad. This is really simple to make and doesn’t require any cooking at all.
Spinach, Raspberry, and Feta Salad (by me)
1 package pre-washed spinach (12 oz)
4 oz feta (reduced fat is fine)
1 small container raspberries, washed and dried.
handful of candied pecans or walnuts
1/3 part raspberry vinegar
2/3 part olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
I probably made about 3/4 of a cup of dressing, but you can play around with this a bit. If you like your salad more acidic, then put a bit more vinegar, and less oil. Its not an exact science and you can’t really mess it up.